Sindh High Court Justice Justice Muhammad Junaid Ghaffar has adjourned the hearing of Civil Aviation Authority’s petition against Shaheen Air International till 25th February. The case number 1950/2018 was on the cause list for today. The acting CEO of Shaheen Air International Javed Sehbai issued a message through HR officials about today’s hearing. The airline is fighting a petition filed by civil aviation authority that is seeking liquidation of the airline in lieu of its pending dues. The hearing on Thursday was adjourned after the court ran out of time.
According to an audio message sent out by Javed Sehbai the judge told Shaheen CEO to return to court on Monday 11 February. Javed said in the message that he was hopeful that the court will hear the petition but due to busy schedule their hearing was delayed. He said that “Inshallah, Allah will show mercy” and urged his employees to not “give up yet, in any case as we are all in this together.”
- PIA appoints Khalilullah Shaikh as the new chief financial officer
- British Airways flights to Islamabad to begin next week
- British Airways finalises key agreements before the inaugural flight to Islamabad
- Airblue to induct two A32os into its fleet in June
- How CAA can shut down Shaheen Air for owing 1.34 billion but defer payment of Rs 96 billion owed by PIA indefinitely?
Most importantly he said that the owners of Shaheen “Kashif and Ehsan will run this airline. They are arranging for money. And people will find out about it soon.”
He also said that Kashif and Ehsan “have money and they are willing to work. Just bear with us courageously.” While this is an upbeat message from the beleaguered man who is left to clean up by the owners who are hiding abroad. On the other