The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has now reopened Faisalabad airport with route restrictions after the resumption of flight operations at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal Airport earlier today.
The latest NOTAM A0217/19 issued by the CAA was issued in addition to existing NOTAM(S) A0210/19 and A0215/19 regarding the availability of airspace. According to this updated NOTAM flight operations (domestic/international) from Faisalabad International Airport are being resumed.
- PIA appoints Khalilullah Shaikh as the new chief financial officer
- British Airways flights to Islamabad to begin next week
- British Airways finalises key agreements before the inaugural flight to Islamabad
- Airblue to induct two A32os into its fleet in June
- How CAA can shut down Shaheen Air for owing 1.34 billion but defer payment of Rs 96 billion owed by PIA indefinitely?
PIA has restarted its scheduled flights on domestic and international destinations routes, after the resumption of flight operations from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore. Flight from Lahore to Karachi, Islamabad and Muscat departed as per schedule, while flight for Dubai will leave at 10.15am on Monday morning 04th March.
After the reopening of Faisalabad international