The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has now reopened Faisalabad airport with route restrictions after the resumption of flight operations at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal Airport earlier today.
The latest NOTAM A0217/19 issued by the CAA was issued in addition to existing NOTAM(S) A0210/19 and A0215/19 regarding the availability of airspace. According to this updated NOTAM flight operations (domestic/international) from Faisalabad International Airport are being resumed.
- PIA CEO seeks support from US council general to start direct flights to USA
- National Aviation Policy 2019 finalised with stakeholders
- Cricketer Mohammad Hafeez hits out at Emirates but twitter followers tell him to fly PIA
- After opening Lahore airport CAA allows air traffic to and from Faisalabad
- Pakistan reopens Lahore’s Allama Iqbal International Airport for domestic and international flights
PIA has restarted its scheduled flights on domestic and international destinations routes, after the resumption of flight operations from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore. Flight from Lahore to Karachi, Islamabad and Muscat departed as per schedule, while flight for Dubai will leave at 10.15am on Monday morning 04th March.
After the reopening of Faisalabad international