Pakistani star cricketer has lashed out publicly on Middle Eastern giant Emirates for asking him more money to reschedule his cancelled flight. After the reopening of airspace over Pakistan airlines are struggling to clear their backlog and facing extreme pressure to adjust passengers whose flights were cancelled due to the standoff between Pakistan and India.
Hafeez in his tweet wrote, “extreme level of GREEDINESS by @emirates by asking for more money to issue tickets from London to Lahore even though I was booked & cancelled by them on 1st March, Was stuck here in London due to operation issue, Amazed by their behaviour as Seats r available #BADCUSTOMERSERVICE”
- PIA appoints Khalilullah Shaikh as the new chief financial officer
- British Airways flights to Islamabad to begin next week
- British Airways finalises key agreements before the inaugural flight to Islamabad
- Airblue to induct two A32os into its fleet in June
- How CAA can shut down Shaheen Air for owing 1.34 billion but defer payment of Rs 96 billion owed by PIA indefinitely?
After this comment Emirates replied to Hafeez but this prompted a lot of responses from users who shared their views on the issue.