Pakistani star cricketer has lashed out publicly on Middle Eastern giant Emirates for asking him more money to reschedule his cancelled flight. After the reopening of airspace over Pakistan airlines are struggling to clear their backlog and facing extreme pressure to adjust passengers whose flights were cancelled due to the standoff between Pakistan and India.
Hafeez in his tweet wrote, “extreme level of GREEDINESS by @emirates by asking for more money to issue tickets from London to Lahore even though I was booked & cancelled by them on 1st March, Was stuck here in London due to operation issue, Amazed by their behaviour as Seats r available #BADCUSTOMERSERVICE”
- PIA CEO seeks support from US council general to start direct flights to USA
- National Aviation Policy 2019 finalised with stakeholders
- Cricketer Mohammad Hafeez hits out at Emirates but twitter followers tell him to fly PIA
- After opening Lahore airport CAA allows air traffic to and from Faisalabad
- Pakistan reopens Lahore’s Allama Iqbal International Airport for domestic and international flights
After this comment Emirates replied to Hafeez but this prompted a lot of responses from users who shared their views on the issue.