Pakistani star cricketer has lashed out publicly on Middle Eastern giant Emirates for asking him more money to reschedule his cancelled flight. After the reopening of airspace over Pakistan airlines are struggling to clear their backlog and facing extreme pressure to adjust passengers whose flights were cancelled due to the standoff between Pakistan and India.
Hafeez in his tweet wrote, “extreme level of GREEDINESS by @emirates by asking for more money to issue tickets from London to Lahore even though I was booked & cancelled by them on 1st March, Was stuck here in London due to operation issue, Amazed by their behaviour as Seats r available #BADCUSTOMERSERVICE”
- Air Sial board of directors approves the lease agreement with Aercap for 3 Airbus A320s
- Air Sial moves one step closer to launching its flight operations
- Airblue adds flights to its domestic flight schedule
- PIA opens maintenance base at Islamabad International airport
- CAA withdraw order about the mandatory plastic wrapping of check-in luggage
After this comment Emirates replied to Hafeez but this prompted a lot of responses from users who shared their views on the issue.