Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has constructed seven washrooms at the domestic arrival lounge of Jinnah International Airport which has been opened for passengers from today.
- Flights diverted from Lahore airport due to flocks of birds
- Pakistan airspace is open for all type of civil air traffic
- Government introduce radical changed in CAA, formally dividing and separating it into services and regulatory divisions
- PIA passenger suffer double misery, after a flight delay, PIA left their baggage in Beijing
- PIA engineers turn around bird stricken Boeing 777 at Lahore airport
Out of them, three washrooms are for ladies and four for gents. A separate place for wudu (ablution) has also been constructed in both the washrooms areas of ladies and gents. Under Clean and Green Pakistan Campaign, tree plantation is in full swing and cleanliness is being maintained round the clock at the airports.