The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has dismissed the petition seeking dismissal of the Federal Minister for Aviation Ghulam Sarwar Khan. The judgment was reserved earlier which was announced yesterday. IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah heard the case. The court in its order said that it is Prime Minister Imran Khan’s prerogative to take action against Ghulam Sarwar Khan if his statement harmed Pakistan.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
The petition was filed by Tariq Asad Advocate who argued that the aviation minister gave irresponsible statements regarding pilots of Pakistan International Airlines. And after the remarks, the European Aviation Safety Agency banned PIA flights to Europe for six months. Advocate Tariq Asad said while adding that the minister should have taken a secret action against those with fake licenses.