The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has dismissed the petition seeking dismissal of the Federal Minister for Aviation Ghulam Sarwar Khan. The judgment was reserved earlier which was announced yesterday. IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah heard the case. The court in its order said that it is Prime Minister Imran Khan’s prerogative to take action against Ghulam Sarwar Khan if his statement harmed Pakistan.
- PIA to finally start flights to Istanbul from Lahore and Islamabad
- Air Sial’s 4th Airbus A320 lands at Karachi Airport
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
- Another Indian plane this time IndiGo ends up landing in Karachi
The petition was filed by Tariq Asad Advocate who argued that the aviation minister gave irresponsible statements regarding pilots of Pakistan International Airlines. And after the remarks, the European Aviation Safety Agency banned PIA flights to Europe for six months. Advocate Tariq Asad said while adding that the minister should have taken a secret action against those with fake licenses.