Pakistan’s second largest airline Airblue launched twice weekly flights between Peshawar and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. The inaugural flight PA 612 from Peshawar to Sharjah took off on 2nd April 2019. The return flight PA 613 returned from Sharjah to Peshawar same day.
The airline distributed giveaways and the Director Sales, Mr Faheem Hamid was present at the Peshawar airport to see of the departing passengers. On the other side, Mr Sohail N Sheikh was present at Sharjah airport to welcome and see of the passengers.
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
- Another Indian plane this time IndiGo ends up landing in Karachi
- PIA receives its 2nd Airbus A320 on dry lease
- Airblue starts Islamabad to Skardu flights and we got a seat on its inaugural flight
The flight PA 612 takes off every Tuesday and Friday at 10.30 AM in the morning and arrives in Sharjah at 13.30. The return flight takes off from Sharjah at 4.45 early in the morning and arrive at Peshawar airport 9 in the morning.
Airblue will be competing with Pakistan International Airlines and Gulf low cost carrier Air Arabia on this route. PIA offers two flights a week on this route on every Sunday and Thursday.
|1:15 am||→||3:30 am||Pakistan 257||S||–||–||–||T||–||–||PEW-SHJ|
Gulf low-cost airline Air Arabia offers daily flights between both cities. Flights G9555 is operated on Monday, Saturday and Wednesday while flights G9557 are operated on every Tuesday, Thursday,
|Flight||Departure||Arrival||Days Of Operation||From||Till|