Pakistan’s second largest airline Airblue launched twice weekly flights between Peshawar and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. The inaugural flight PA 612 from Peshawar to Sharjah took off on 2nd April 2019. The return flight PA 613 returned from Sharjah to Peshawar same day.
The airline distributed giveaways and the Director Sales, Mr Faheem Hamid was present at the Peshawar airport to see of the departing passengers. On the other side, Mr Sohail N Sheikh was present at Sharjah airport to welcome and see of the passengers.
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
- Indian Airline GoAir’s flight makes emergency landing at Karachi International Airport
The flight PA 612 takes off every Tuesday and Friday at 10.30 AM in the morning and arrives in Sharjah at 13.30. The return flight takes off from Sharjah at 4.45 early in the morning and arrive at Peshawar airport 9 in the morning.
Airblue will be competing with Pakistan International Airlines and Gulf low cost carrier Air Arabia on this route. PIA offers two flights a week on this route on every Sunday and Thursday.
|1:15 am||→||3:30 am||Pakistan 257||S||–||–||–||T||–||–||PEW-SHJ|
Gulf low-cost airline Air Arabia offers daily flights between both cities. Flights G9555 is operated on Monday, Saturday and Wednesday while flights G9557 are operated on every Tuesday, Thursday,
|Flight||Departure||Arrival||Days Of Operation||From||Till|