Pakistan International Airlines brought 3 dead bodies of corona victims from the Spanish city of Barcelona. PIA’s special flight PK8770 arrived from Barcelona airport where the dead bodies were handed over to the relatives of the deceased.
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
- Another Indian plane this time IndiGo ends up landing in Karachi
- PIA receives its 2nd Airbus A320 on dry lease
- Airblue starts Islamabad to Skardu flights and we got a seat on its inaugural flight
The process was completed with standard operating procedures laid out by the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. PIA Station Manager, Lahore Ali Asghar Zaidi, and Cargo Terminal Manager Sarmad Hussain handed over the bodies to their families. PIA workers have been manipulating the handling of flights.