Pakistan International Airlines brought 3 dead bodies of corona victims from the Spanish city of Barcelona. PIA’s special flight PK8770 arrived from Barcelona airport where the dead bodies were handed over to the relatives of the deceased.
- Indigo flight from Jeddah diverted to Karachi after a medical emergency, a passenger was found dead upon checkup
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
The process was completed with standard operating procedures laid out by the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. PIA Station Manager, Lahore Ali Asghar Zaidi, and Cargo Terminal Manager Sarmad Hussain handed over the bodies to their families. PIA workers have been manipulating the handling of flights.