Pakistan International Airlines brought 3 dead bodies of corona victims from the Spanish city of Barcelona. PIA’s special flight PK8770 arrived from Barcelona airport where the dead bodies were handed over to the relatives of the deceased.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
The process was completed with standard operating procedures laid out by the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. PIA Station Manager, Lahore Ali Asghar Zaidi, and Cargo Terminal Manager Sarmad Hussain handed over the bodies to their families. PIA workers have been manipulating the handling of flights.