Pakistan International Airlines brought 3 dead bodies of corona victims from the Spanish city of Barcelona. PIA’s special flight PK8770 arrived from Barcelona airport where the dead bodies were handed over to the relatives of the deceased.
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
- Indian Airline GoAir’s flight makes emergency landing at Karachi International Airport
The process was completed with standard operating procedures laid out by the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. PIA Station Manager, Lahore Ali Asghar Zaidi, and Cargo Terminal Manager Sarmad Hussain handed over the bodies to their families. PIA workers have been manipulating the handling of flights.