Pakistani media reported today that a snake was found under the tire of an Airblue A320 landing gear. The photos and videos of the incident were shared on social media and some local media channels going the extra mile to make a python out of this snake. According to details the snake was crossing the tarmac and decided to take a break and hide under the tire or Airblue Airbus A320 AP-EDG that was getting ready to fly to Karachi from Islamabad.
- UAE government allows its citizens to travel abroad paving the way for normalization
- Emirates sacked over 1000 employees and plans to accelerate early retirement of 40% of its Airbus A380 fleet
- Snake on the tarmac of Islamabad airport is a breaking news
- PIA will operate 4 special flights to Bishkek as government announces schedule of special flights for the next 5 days
- For the first time in history, PIA will operate direct, non-stop flight to Chicago after historic flight to New York
Soon after the discovery ground workers gathered and a uniformed Airblue ground handler was seen dealing with the snake. Sticks were brought to aid and eventually snake was killed by the staffer. And there were multiple mobiles phones recording the video that helped in spreading this story to local media.
And people on social media had a field day mocking the reporters. This reporter asked the most important question facing the whole existence of humanity. He is wondering “this is the new international airport where snakes have access to planes”. This statement is not only weird but factually incorrect as well.