Pakistan International Airlines has brought 295 stranded Pakistanis from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan today. PIA operated two special PK9251, 52 and PK9253, 54 using its airbus A320s. PIA deployed Airbus A320 AP-BLS for the first flight PK9251, 52, and AP-BLY for PK9253,54. 142 passengers came back on this first flight and 153 came back on the second flight.
- PIA will cut its pilots’ salaries by 25% and also reduce hours for the captains
- The misleading news reported regarding a preliminary investigation report on PK661 crash is not correct
- How did PIA help Emirates launch the service?
- Pakistani airline Rayyan Air to charter a PIA Boeing 777
- PIA resumes charter flights between the UK and Pakistan
After waiting for months the government of Pakistan approved special flights for Bishkek. Initially, two flights were announced but due to high demand, PIA decided to operate 4 special flights to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. The second phase of flights will be operated on 19 June on the reportedly Lahore Bishkek Lahore route. PIA has fixed the fare at $450 per person for these special flights.
Passengers who wish to fly should immediately contact the Pakistani embassy or high commission and register there. Whenever there is a flight planned the embassy and high commission can call and sort out the ticketing.