Pakistan International Airlines has brought 295 stranded Pakistanis from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan today. PIA operated two special PK9251, 52 and PK9253, 54 using its airbus A320s. PIA deployed Airbus A320 AP-BLS for the first flight PK9251, 52, and AP-BLY for PK9253,54. 142 passengers came back on this first flight and 153 came back on the second flight.
- British Pakistanis scramble to make it back home before the deadline comes into effect
- Serene Air finally operates its inaugural flight to Sharjah after first flight failure
- PIA Airbus A320, carrying 162 passengers hit by a bird, plane returned to the airport
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
After waiting for months the government of Pakistan approved special flights for Bishkek. Initially, two flights were announced but due to high demand, PIA decided to operate 4 special flights to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. The second phase of flights will be operated on 19 June on the reportedly Lahore Bishkek Lahore route. PIA has fixed the fare at $450 per person for these special flights.
Passengers who wish to fly should immediately contact the Pakistani embassy or high commission and register there. Whenever there is a flight planned the embassy and high commission can call and sort out the ticketing.