Two special charter flights will bring stranded Pakistanis from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to Islamabad on Tuesday 24 June. The flights were supposed to happen on 12 June but were “postponed till further advice” after the airline failed to get relevant permissions from Kyrgyz authorities. Flight AVJ4287 will depart Bishkek at 3 AM and arrive in Pakistan at 05:20 early in the morning. The second flight AVJ4289 will depart Bishkek at 16:20 and arrive at Islamabad International Airport at 18:40.
- Indigo flight from Jeddah diverted to Karachi after a medical emergency, a passenger was found dead upon checkup
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
The flight was initially delayed and rescheduled twice on 12 June. These flight are operated by Kyrgyz Airline Avia Traffic and it is arranged by Skyline Team LLC. Avia Traffic will be using a Boeing 737-300 aircraft for this flight that can seat up to 148 passengers. The airline plans to operate 3 special charter flights. The flight was initially scheduled for 9 AM local time and arrival in Pakistan was scheduled at 10:20.
Avia Traffic Company is an airline with its head office in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Its flights operate from Manas International Airport. The flight will now depart at 02:25 AM local time. The airline is on the List of air carriers banned in the European Union. It has a fleet of 5 aircraft,3 Boeing 737-300 aircraft, and 2 Airbus A320-200s.
On 6 June the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Overseas Pakistanis said that the government of Pakistan has scheduled a special flight to bring back Pakistanis stranded in Kyrgyzstan on 11 June. But there was no flight yesterday. From the past many weeks, stranded Pakistanis have been sharing their experiences with Pakistan Aviation and we have been raising their voice. Pakistan International airline is also planning a special flight in the coming days.