Mr. Zafar Masud, one of the two survivors of the tragic and unfortunate flight PK8303 traveled with Pakistan International Airlines today. That is why today’s PIA flight from Karachi to Lahore departing at 1500hrs was different than its usual daily flights. Zafar Masud not only traveled on this flight but also showed his immense trust and confidence in the National Flag Carrier.
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
- International travellers will need to present a negative Covid-19 test to enter the UK from 15 January
- Saudi airports will be open for all international flights from 31st March 2021
- High Court of Justice in the British Virgin Islands sets new date for Pakistan and PIA case
- PIA flight schedule massively disrupted due to protests in Karachi
Mr. Zafar Masud, a well-known and seasoned banker, currently serving as President & CEO of Bank Of Punjab preferred PIA again for his first air travel after the unfortunate incident. He traveled on PIA flight PK 304 from Karachi to Lahore. At Jinnah International Airport, Mr.Zafar Masud was welcomed by PIA Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Khalilullah Sheikh, and Chief Technical Officer & Head of Engineering Mr. Amir Ali.
According to PIA, its CEO Air Marshal (retired) Arshad Malik traveled specially from Islamabad to receive the distinguished guest on the flight at Lahore. He welcomed him from the doorstep and pulled his wheelchair out.
Zafar Masud said he had a pleasant feeling while traveling PIA and it was one of the smoothest landings he has ever experienced. He commended the Captain and the PIA team for extending love and hospitality. He said that he is part of PIA’s reforms process and restructuring drive and would go all out to support the national airline.
CEO PIA Air Marshal Arshad Malik thanked Mr. Zafar Masud and expressed that PIA feels indebted by his support, patronage, and confidence in PIA. He said PIA will strive hard to meet his expectations and will overcome all the challenges to take it to the heights it deserves.