The government of Pakistan has taken serious notice of violation of SOPs on an International flight by Qatar Airlines which resulted in putting the health and safety of the passengers as well as personnel working at the Airport at risk. PCAA has imposed a fine of rupees 100,000 on Qatar Airlines.
- Pakistani airline Rayyan Air to charter a PIA Boeing 777
- PIA resumes charter flights between the UK and Pakistan
- Pakistan Civil Aviation imposed fine of Rs 100,000 on Qatar Airways
- British Airways’ first flight touched down in Lahore this morning
- British Airways replaces CEO Alex Cruz with immediate effect
The amount of the fine is less than the price of an economy class ticket on many of the routes Qatar Airways operate out of Pakistan. The Airline shall also be responsible for all expenses incurred on the testing of COVID-19 and Quarantine, etc.