The government of Pakistan has taken serious notice of violation of SOPs on an International flight by Qatar Airlines which resulted in putting the health and safety of the passengers as well as personnel working at the Airport at risk. PCAA has imposed a fine of rupees 100,000 on Qatar Airlines.
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
- Qatar Airways Airbus A350 suffered a tail strike on the runway of Islamabad International Airport
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi has not granted permission to start flights to Pakistan
The amount of the fine is less than the price of an economy class ticket on many of the routes Qatar Airways operate out of Pakistan. The Airline shall also be responsible for all expenses incurred on the testing of COVID-19 and Quarantine, etc.