Pakistan International Airlines has announced the resumption of charter flight operation from London Heathrow to Islamabad and Lahore as well as Manchester to Islamabad. The weekly flights will start from 30 Oct 2020 till 31 Jan 2021. The flights are available through PIA sales channels. The charter aircraft have the latest comfortable seats both in Economy and Executive Economy class providing Inflight entertainment with Pakistani halal meal service.
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
- Indian Airline GoAir’s flight makes emergency landing at Karachi International Airport
The flights will be operated every Weekend Friday and Saturday. ) there is a PIA flight from LHR and MAN to Pakistan. The first flight will arrive from London Heathrow to Islamabad. The flights will be operated using Hifly Airbus A330-900 which is a brand new plane that was delivered just recently.
There will be 18 flights between London Heathrow and Islamabad. 16 flights between London Heathrow and Lahore. 20 flights between Manchester and Islamabad.