Pakistan International Airlines has announced the resumption of charter flight operation from London Heathrow to Islamabad and Lahore as well as Manchester to Islamabad. The weekly flights will start from 30 Oct 2020 till 31 Jan 2021. The flights are available through PIA sales channels. The charter aircraft have the latest comfortable seats both in Economy and Executive Economy class providing Inflight entertainment with Pakistani halal meal service.
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
- Qatar Airways Airbus A350 suffered a tail strike on the runway of Islamabad International Airport
The flights will be operated every Weekend Friday and Saturday. ) there is a PIA flight from LHR and MAN to Pakistan. The first flight will arrive from London Heathrow to Islamabad. The flights will be operated using Hifly Airbus A330-900 which is a brand new plane that was delivered just recently.
There will be 18 flights between London Heathrow and Islamabad. 16 flights between London Heathrow and Lahore. 20 flights between Manchester and Islamabad.