Pakistan International Airlines has announced the resumption of charter flight operation from London Heathrow to Islamabad and Lahore as well as Manchester to Islamabad. The weekly flights will start from 30 Oct 2020 till 31 Jan 2021. The flights are available through PIA sales channels. The charter aircraft have the latest comfortable seats both in Economy and Executive Economy class providing Inflight entertainment with Pakistani halal meal service.
- Virgin Atlantic suspends flight operations to Pakistan
- PIA to finally start flights to Istanbul from Lahore and Islamabad
- Air Sial’s 4th Airbus A320 lands at Karachi Airport
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
The flights will be operated every Weekend Friday and Saturday. ) there is a PIA flight from LHR and MAN to Pakistan. The first flight will arrive from London Heathrow to Islamabad. The flights will be operated using Hifly Airbus A330-900 which is a brand new plane that was delivered just recently.
There will be 18 flights between London Heathrow and Islamabad. 16 flights between London Heathrow and Lahore. 20 flights between Manchester and Islamabad.