Standard Chartered and Emirates Skywards in Pakistan today announced the launch of a credit card tailored specifically to offer exceptional value to the country’s growing community of frequent flyers.
The Emirates Standard Chartered Credit Card, will be available in two premium variants; Infinite and Platinum, allows clients to enjoy an array of exclusive privileges and world class services from both Standard Chartered and Emirates airline. These privileges include:
• Welcome bonus of up to 20,000 Skywards Miles
• Up to 30,000 bonus Skywards Miles annually
• Emirates Skywards Silver membership for a year
• Ability to earn Skywards Miles on everyday spends
• Double Skywards Miles on Emirates spend and foreign currency transactions
• Complimentary airport transfers in Pakistan when flying Emirates
• Complimentary access to upto 750+ airport lounges worldwide
• Priority check-in at Pakistan airports when flying Emirates
• 25per cent off on purchase of Skywards Miles and more
Commenting on the launch, Shazad Dada, Chief Executive Officer, Standard Chartered Pakistan said, “We are proud to partner with Emirates to launch the first ever Co-brand credit card with a foreign airline and an Infinite Credit Card in Pakistan. Our clients have sophisticated travel needs and we lead the market in travel spend. In line with our promise to bring best-in-class products to our clients – this partnership fits perfectly to provide our client with the most powerful travel card catering to their business and leisure travel needs with a leading airline.
With the Emirates Standard Chartered Visa Credit card, they can now not only earn Skyward Miles but also enjoy the unparallel travel luxuries that come with this card. This partnership ensures that the best travel experience is closer than you think. “
“With more than 19 million members worldwide and over 391,000 members in Pakistan, we are committed to continuously look for ways to stay relevant to our members and provide value. We aim to stay global with local relevance, which is why we have chosen to invest in a partnership with Standard Chartered and offer our members unique benefits that will further enhance their Emirates flying experience. With this latest financial offering and a portfolio of over 100 partners in the lifestyle and travel space, being an Emirates Skywards member is more rewarding than ever,” said Dr. Nejib Ben Khedher, Senior Vice President, Emirates Skywards.