The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has now reopened Faisalabad airport with route restrictions after the resumption of flight operations at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal Airport earlier today.
The latest NOTAM A0217/19 issued by the CAA was issued in addition to existing NOTAM(S) A0210/19 and A0215/19 regarding the availability of airspace. According to this updated NOTAM flight operations (domestic/international) from Faisalabad International Airport are being resumed.
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
- Qatar Airways Airbus A350 suffered a tail strike on the runway of Islamabad International Airport
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi has not granted permission to start flights to Pakistan
- Virgin Atlantic suspends flight operations to Pakistan
PIA has restarted its scheduled flights on domestic and international destinations routes, after the resumption of flight operations from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore. Flight from Lahore to Karachi, Islamabad and Muscat departed as per schedule, while flight for Dubai will leave at 10.15am on Monday morning 04th March.
After the reopening of Faisalabad international