The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has now reopened Faisalabad airport with route restrictions after the resumption of flight operations at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal Airport earlier today.
The latest NOTAM A0217/19 issued by the CAA was issued in addition to existing NOTAM(S) A0210/19 and A0215/19 regarding the availability of airspace. According to this updated NOTAM flight operations (domestic/international) from Faisalabad International Airport are being resumed.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
PIA has restarted its scheduled flights on domestic and international destinations routes, after the resumption of flight operations from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore. Flight from Lahore to Karachi, Islamabad and Muscat departed as per schedule, while flight for Dubai will leave at 10.15am on Monday morning 04th March.
After the reopening of Faisalabad international