The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has now reopened Faisalabad airport with route restrictions after the resumption of flight operations at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal Airport earlier today.
The latest NOTAM A0217/19 issued by the CAA was issued in addition to existing NOTAM(S) A0210/19 and A0215/19 regarding the availability of airspace. According to this updated NOTAM flight operations (domestic/international) from Faisalabad International Airport are being resumed.
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
- Indian Airline GoAir’s flight makes emergency landing at Karachi International Airport
PIA has restarted its scheduled flights on domestic and international destinations routes, after the resumption of flight operations from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore. Flight from Lahore to Karachi, Islamabad and Muscat departed as per schedule, while flight for Dubai will leave at 10.15am on Monday morning 04th March.
After the reopening of Faisalabad international