The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has now reopened Faisalabad airport with route restrictions after the resumption of flight operations at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal Airport earlier today.
The latest NOTAM A0217/19 issued by the CAA was issued in addition to existing NOTAM(S) A0210/19 and A0215/19 regarding the availability of airspace. According to this updated NOTAM flight operations (domestic/international) from Faisalabad International Airport are being resumed.
- PIA to finally start flights to Istanbul from Lahore and Islamabad
- Air Sial’s 4th Airbus A320 lands at Karachi Airport
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
- Another Indian plane this time IndiGo ends up landing in Karachi
PIA has restarted its scheduled flights on domestic and international destinations routes, after the resumption of flight operations from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore. Flight from Lahore to Karachi, Islamabad and Muscat departed as per schedule, while flight for Dubai will leave at 10.15am on Monday morning 04th March.
After the reopening of Faisalabad international