Pakistani star cricketer has lashed out publicly on Middle Eastern giant Emirates for asking him more money to reschedule his cancelled flight. After the reopening of airspace over Pakistan airlines are struggling to clear their backlog and facing extreme pressure to adjust passengers whose flights were cancelled due to the standoff between Pakistan and India.
Hafeez in his tweet wrote, “extreme level of GREEDINESS by @emirates by asking for more money to issue tickets from London to Lahore even though I was booked & cancelled by them on 1st March, Was stuck here in London due to operation issue, Amazed by their behaviour as Seats r available #BADCUSTOMERSERVICE”
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
- Another Indian plane this time IndiGo ends up landing in Karachi
- PIA receives its 2nd Airbus A320 on dry lease
- Airblue starts Islamabad to Skardu flights and we got a seat on its inaugural flight
After this comment Emirates replied to Hafeez but this prompted a lot of responses from users who shared their views on the issue.