Pakistani star cricketer has lashed out publicly on Middle Eastern giant Emirates for asking him more money to reschedule his cancelled flight. After the reopening of airspace over Pakistan airlines are struggling to clear their backlog and facing extreme pressure to adjust passengers whose flights were cancelled due to the standoff between Pakistan and India.
Hafeez in his tweet wrote, “extreme level of GREEDINESS by @emirates by asking for more money to issue tickets from London to Lahore even though I was booked & cancelled by them on 1st March, Was stuck here in London due to operation issue, Amazed by their behaviour as Seats r available #BADCUSTOMERSERVICE”
- Indigo flight from Jeddah diverted to Karachi after a medical emergency, a passenger was found dead upon checkup
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
After this comment Emirates replied to Hafeez but this prompted a lot of responses from users who shared their views on the issue.