Pakistan International Airline has announced the introduction of additional flights on Jeddah route for the holy month of Ramzan. An increased number of passengers travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Ramzan to offer Umrah and spend this sacred month in the holy land.
Given that Shaheen air is not offering flights there is already shortage of seats on this sector PIA offer is going to help meet the demand. These additional flights will be offered between 10 May to 23 May. In total 9 extra flights will be added on Lahore-Jeddah, Islamabad-Jeddah and Karachi Jeddah routes.
- “No quarantine” for passengers arriving at the airport from abroad
- French experts will start working on PIA plane’s flight data from June 2
- Who is traveling on Swiss Air Ambulance from Karachi to Luton airport in the UK?
- 30 million rupees found from the debris of the PK8303 crash site
- Government of Pakistan allows outbound international flights