Pakistan International Airline has announced the introduction of additional flights on Jeddah route for the holy month of Ramzan. An increased number of passengers travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Ramzan to offer Umrah and spend this sacred month in the holy land.
Given that Shaheen air is not offering flights there is already shortage of seats on this sector PIA offer is going to help meet the demand. These additional flights will be offered between 10 May to 23 May. In total 9 extra flights will be added on Lahore-Jeddah, Islamabad-Jeddah and Karachi Jeddah routes.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute