Pakistan International Airline has announced the introduction of additional flights on Jeddah route for the holy month of Ramzan. An increased number of passengers travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Ramzan to offer Umrah and spend this sacred month in the holy land.
Given that Shaheen air is not offering flights there is already shortage of seats on this sector PIA offer is going to help meet the demand. These additional flights will be offered between 10 May to 23 May. In total 9 extra flights will be added on Lahore-Jeddah, Islamabad-Jeddah and Karachi Jeddah routes.
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
- Qatar Airways Airbus A350 suffered a tail strike on the runway of Islamabad International Airport