Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has constructed seven washrooms at the domestic arrival lounge of Jinnah International Airport which has been opened for passengers from today.
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
- Indian Airline GoAir’s flight makes emergency landing at Karachi International Airport
Out of them, three washrooms are for ladies and four for gents. A separate place for wudu (ablution) has also been constructed in both the washrooms areas of ladies and gents. Under Clean and Green Pakistan Campaign, tree plantation is in full swing and cleanliness is being maintained round the clock at the airports.