Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has constructed seven washrooms at the domestic arrival lounge of Jinnah International Airport which has been opened for passengers from today.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
Out of them, three washrooms are for ladies and four for gents. A separate place for wudu (ablution) has also been constructed in both the washrooms areas of ladies and gents. Under Clean and Green Pakistan Campaign, tree plantation is in full swing and cleanliness is being maintained round the clock at the airports.