Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has constructed seven washrooms at the domestic arrival lounge of Jinnah International Airport which has been opened for passengers from today.
- Indigo flight from Jeddah diverted to Karachi after a medical emergency, a passenger was found dead upon checkup
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
Out of them, three washrooms are for ladies and four for gents. A separate place for wudu (ablution) has also been constructed in both the washrooms areas of ladies and gents. Under Clean and Green Pakistan Campaign, tree plantation is in full swing and cleanliness is being maintained round the clock at the airports.