Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has constructed seven washrooms at the domestic arrival lounge of Jinnah International Airport which has been opened for passengers from today.
- Virgin Atlantic suspends flight operations to Pakistan
- PIA to finally start flights to Istanbul from Lahore and Islamabad
- Air Sial’s 4th Airbus A320 lands at Karachi Airport
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
Out of them, three washrooms are for ladies and four for gents. A separate place for wudu (ablution) has also been constructed in both the washrooms areas of ladies and gents. Under Clean and Green Pakistan Campaign, tree plantation is in full swing and cleanliness is being maintained round the clock at the airports.