Pakistan’s second-largest airline has announced additional flights to domestic schedule on two key routes. Now Airblue will be flying two flights daily on Karachi – Islamabad and Karachi – Lahore routes. The airline suspended all domestic flights during Ramzan and the partially restarted it’s domestic flights’ schedule on 10 June. The airline indicated that it aims to gradually increase the flights as it has more aircraft added to its fleet.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
On 12 July Airblue received two Airbus A320s on dry lease and that prompted this addition. Now Airblue has two daily flights on both trunk routes.
There will be 28 weekly flights between Islamabad and Karachi. Early morning and early evening flight from Karachi. A mid-morning and night departure from Islamabad
- Flight PA200 will depart at 07:30 from Karachi
- Return flight PA201 will depart at 10:30 from Islamabad
- Flight PA204 will depart at 18:00 from Karachi
- Return flight PA205 will depart at 21:00 from Islamabad
There will be 28 weekly flights between Lahore and Karachi. Early morning and early evening departures from Lahore and mid-morning and evening departure from Karachi.
- Flight PA401 will depart at 08.30 from Lahore
- Return flight PA402 will depart at 11.15 from Karachi
- Flight PA405 will depart at 17.00 from Lahore
- Retrun flight PA404 will depart at 20.00 from Karachi