Minister for Aviation Mr Ghulam Sarwar Khan has said that Airport Manager and Chief Operating Officer being the functional head of Airport while performing his duties has tested positive for COVID-19. Imran Khan the airport manager has been quarantined along with 10 other officials of CAA, ASF and health department working at Jinnah International Airport.
- FACT CHECK: Did Airblue ever operated New York flights?
- When 46 American pilots obtained their pilots’ certificate by “fraud and falsification”
- Airblue and Serene Air to operate special repartition flights to UAE
- Fact check: Ramiz Raja “bumbfounded” tweet that shared old fake news
- Truth about Askari Airline
The minister told that APM and other officials are in isolation and Alhamdulillah recovering. The responsibilities of APM are being taken care of by Mr Zafar Aitmad. Currently, International flights operation are running at six airports. But a majority of flights are handled at Islamabad International Airport and Lahore’s Allama Iqbal International Airport.
PIA country manager in Dubai also contracted Corona and due to that, the ticketing office was closed at the consulate.