Pakistan International Airlines has announced new flights for European and other destinations during the next ten days. PIA will be operating these special flights to facilitate stranded Pakistani or other nationals. On 22 May PIA will be operating a flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This flight was initially planned to go via Tokyo but now it will operate as a direct flight. On 22 May PIA will also operate a flight to Barcelona, Spain.
- Indigo flight from Jeddah diverted to Karachi after a medical emergency, a passenger was found dead upon checkup
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
Then there will be a flight to Milan, Italy on 23 May. The next flight to frankfurt will be on 27th May. The next flight to Toronto will be on 28th May. And there will be a flight to Oslo, Norway on 29th May. During this period PIA will also be operating flights to its 3 UK destinations London, Birmingham, and Manchester.
The government of Pakistan has announced the latest updated flight schedule that is heavily focusing on the UAE and Gulf region. New flights are added to bring stranded Pakistanis from Chad, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Liberia. There are over 22 flights from UAE, 8 flights from Saudi Arabia, 7 from Qatar, and 4 from Oman. Apart from that, there will be flights to the USA, UK, and other countries.
You can read about it here.
Fares from different destinations is provided below.
Pakistan International Airlines has already operated special flights to Khartoum, Nairobi, Jeddah, Oman, Amsterdam, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Trabzon, Istanbul, Almaty, Frankfurt, Baghdad, Paris, Oslo, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Dushanbe, Bangkok, Hong Kong, and UAE.
If you are stuck immediately contact Pakistani embassies or high commissions and register with them. So when there is a flight planned the embassy and high commission can call and sort out the ticketing.