Pakistan International Airlines has announced new flights for European and other destinations during the next ten days. PIA will be operating these special flights to facilitate stranded Pakistani or other nationals. On 22 May PIA will be operating a flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This flight was initially planned to go via Tokyo but now it will operate as a direct flight. On 22 May PIA will also operate a flight to Barcelona, Spain.
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
- Indian Airline GoAir’s flight makes emergency landing at Karachi International Airport
Then there will be a flight to Milan, Italy on 23 May. The next flight to frankfurt will be on 27th May. The next flight to Toronto will be on 28th May. And there will be a flight to Oslo, Norway on 29th May. During this period PIA will also be operating flights to its 3 UK destinations London, Birmingham, and Manchester.
The government of Pakistan has announced the latest updated flight schedule that is heavily focusing on the UAE and Gulf region. New flights are added to bring stranded Pakistanis from Chad, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Liberia. There are over 22 flights from UAE, 8 flights from Saudi Arabia, 7 from Qatar, and 4 from Oman. Apart from that, there will be flights to the USA, UK, and other countries.
You can read about it here.
Fares from different destinations is provided below.
Pakistan International Airlines has already operated special flights to Khartoum, Nairobi, Jeddah, Oman, Amsterdam, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Trabzon, Istanbul, Almaty, Frankfurt, Baghdad, Paris, Oslo, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Dushanbe, Bangkok, Hong Kong, and UAE.
If you are stuck immediately contact Pakistani embassies or high commissions and register with them. So when there is a flight planned the embassy and high commission can call and sort out the ticketing.