A Swiss Air ambulance Bombardier Challenger 650 arrived at Karachi’s Jinnah International airport from Zurich, Switzerland. Pakistan’s social media is abuzz with questions where users are asking who could pay for this air ambulance. The aircraft left around 3 hours ago at 20:45 for London Luton airport.
- Virgin Atlantic suspends flight operations to Pakistan
- PIA to finally start flights to Istanbul from Lahore and Islamabad
- Air Sial’s 4th Airbus A320 lands at Karachi Airport
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
A lot of people asking questions that it might be senior politician who was in the news as being sick. But the sources close to the politician have confirmed that he is still in Pakistan.
But it could be a sick diplomat or a passenger whose travel insurance allows airlifting and for the the insurance company has arranged a special charter flight.