A Swiss Air ambulance Bombardier Challenger 650 arrived at Karachi’s Jinnah International airport from Zurich, Switzerland. Pakistan’s social media is abuzz with questions where users are asking who could pay for this air ambulance. The aircraft left around 3 hours ago at 20:45 for London Luton airport.
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
- Qatar Airways Airbus A350 suffered a tail strike on the runway of Islamabad International Airport
A lot of people asking questions that it might be senior politician who was in the news as being sick. But the sources close to the politician have confirmed that he is still in Pakistan.
But it could be a sick diplomat or a passenger whose travel insurance allows airlifting and for the the insurance company has arranged a special charter flight.