A Swiss Air ambulance Bombardier Challenger 650 arrived at Karachi’s Jinnah International airport from Zurich, Switzerland. Pakistan’s social media is abuzz with questions where users are asking who could pay for this air ambulance. The aircraft left around 3 hours ago at 20:45 for London Luton airport.
- European Union Air Safety Agency temporarily suspended PIA’s authorization to operate to the EU member states
- Airblue grounds 2 pilots with immediate effect
- Emirates to operate normal flights with passengers to and from UAE on 1st July with mandatory tests
- Emirates offloaded passengers from its Islamabad and Lahore to Dubai flights after check-in
- Avia Traffic to operate two special charter flights from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to Islamabad
A lot of people asking questions that it might be senior politician who was in the news as being sick. But the sources close to the politician have confirmed that he is still in Pakistan.
But it could be a sick diplomat or a passenger whose travel insurance allows airlifting and for the the insurance company has arranged a special charter flight.