A Swiss Air ambulance Bombardier Challenger 650 arrived at Karachi’s Jinnah International airport from Zurich, Switzerland. Pakistan’s social media is abuzz with questions where users are asking who could pay for this air ambulance. The aircraft left around 3 hours ago at 20:45 for London Luton airport.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
A lot of people asking questions that it might be senior politician who was in the news as being sick. But the sources close to the politician have confirmed that he is still in Pakistan.
But it could be a sick diplomat or a passenger whose travel insurance allows airlifting and for the the insurance company has arranged a special charter flight.