The Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Overseas Pakistanis has said that the government of Pakistan has scheduled a special flight to bring back Pakistanis stranded in Kyrgyzstan. From the past many weeks, stranded Pakistanis have been sharing their experiences with Pakistan Aviation and we have been raising their voice.
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
- Qatar Airways Airbus A350 suffered a tail strike on the runway of Islamabad International Airport
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi has not granted permission to start flights to Pakistan
- Virgin Atlantic suspends flight operations to Pakistan
Special Assistant to the PM for Overseas Pakistanis & HRD Sayed Zulfiqar Bukhari was talking to stranded Pakistani on Hum News Pakistan last night and he answered a question posed by journalist Tahir Imran. We will update as soon as further information will be made available.
I am studying in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan.
I wanna go back to Pakistan on urgent basis. Please tell me how to book seat in this special flight on June 11.