The Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Overseas Pakistanis has said that the government of Pakistan has scheduled a special flight to bring back Pakistanis stranded in Kyrgyzstan. From the past many weeks, stranded Pakistanis have been sharing their experiences with Pakistan Aviation and we have been raising their voice.
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
- Another Indian plane this time IndiGo ends up landing in Karachi
- PIA receives its 2nd Airbus A320 on dry lease
- Airblue starts Islamabad to Skardu flights and we got a seat on its inaugural flight
Special Assistant to the PM for Overseas Pakistanis & HRD Sayed Zulfiqar Bukhari was talking to stranded Pakistani on Hum News Pakistan last night and he answered a question posed by journalist Tahir Imran. We will update as soon as further information will be made available.