The Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Overseas Pakistanis has said that the government of Pakistan has scheduled a special flight to bring back Pakistanis stranded in Kyrgyzstan. From the past many weeks, stranded Pakistanis have been sharing their experiences with Pakistan Aviation and we have been raising their voice.
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
- Indian Airline GoAir’s flight makes emergency landing at Karachi International Airport
- Upgradation work of Turbat International Airport has started
Special Assistant to the PM for Overseas Pakistanis & HRD Sayed Zulfiqar Bukhari was talking to stranded Pakistani on Hum News Pakistan last night and he answered a question posed by journalist Tahir Imran. We will update as soon as further information will be made available.