The Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Overseas Pakistanis has said that the government of Pakistan has scheduled a special flight to bring back Pakistanis stranded in Kyrgyzstan. From the past many weeks, stranded Pakistanis have been sharing their experiences with Pakistan Aviation and we have been raising their voice.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
Special Assistant to the PM for Overseas Pakistanis & HRD Sayed Zulfiqar Bukhari was talking to stranded Pakistani on Hum News Pakistan last night and he answered a question posed by journalist Tahir Imran. We will update as soon as further information will be made available.