Emirates has announced it will offer scheduled flights for travellers to 10 more cities including Sialkot. But Emirates’ flights from Pakistan as well as Sri Lanka and Vietnam, will only carry outbound passengers to the UAE and onward destinations. This will take the total number of Emirates destinations on offer for travellers to 40, providing more options for customers who wish to return home or those travelling for essential purposes.
- Adds frequencies on 14 existing routes in July, offering more travel options
- New protocols to ease travel for UAE citizens and residents, reflect UAE’s well-planned approach to resuming travel and other economic activities
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute
Emirates will start flights to Sialkot from 24 June, Colombo (from 20 June), Istanbul (from 25 June) and Auckland, Beirut, Brussels, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City from 1 July). Flights to Barcelona and Washington DC will start from 15 July.
In addition, Emirates will add flights to the following cities in July: London Heathrow, Manchester, Frankfurt, Paris, Zurich, Madrid, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dublin, New York JFK, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Customers can book to fly between destinations in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe or the Americas, with a convenient connection in Dubai, as long as they meet travel and immigration entry requirements of their destination country.
Flight bookings can be made online at emirates.com or via travel agents. Customers can find more information about Emirates’ flights and current services at www.emirates.com/wherewefly