Pakistan International Airlines has announced new flights schedule for special charter flights from Bishkek to Pakistan. According to this new schedule PIA will operate 5 special charter flights from 23 June to 30 June. All the special flights will be operated to Islamabad. PIA will operate two special flights on Tuesday 23 June, one flight on Friday 26 June and two more flights on Tuesday 30 June. PIA plans to add more flights as and when more demand arises.
Yesterday PIA and Government of Pakistan announced that passengers who wish to travel from Bishkek to Pakistan can buy tickets from any PIA office across Pakistan. Passengers are requested to approach PIA offices to buy tickets at official rate which $450/- per passenger one way. There are reports of travel agents selling tickets for $500 and even $550. To avoid this passengers are advised to send someone to PIA office and book ticket on their behalf.
PIA has already operated 4 special flights to Kyrgyzstan capital Bishkek and has brought over 500 stranded Pakistanis home. Today on 19th June PIA operated two special flights from Lahore to Bishkek bringing home over 280 passengers.
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
- Air Sial Airbus A320 grounded after bird strike at Islamabad International Airport
- Key challenges faced by PIA today
- Malaysian authorities stop PIA plane at Kuala Lumpur airport because of the leasing payment dispute