Pakistan International Airlines has announced new flights schedule for special charter flights from Bishkek to Pakistan. According to this new schedule PIA will operate 5 special charter flights from 23 June to 30 June. All the special flights will be operated to Islamabad. PIA will operate two special flights on Tuesday 23 June, one flight on Friday 26 June and two more flights on Tuesday 30 June. PIA plans to add more flights as and when more demand arises.
Yesterday PIA and Government of Pakistan announced that passengers who wish to travel from Bishkek to Pakistan can buy tickets from any PIA office across Pakistan. Passengers are requested to approach PIA offices to buy tickets at official rate which $450/- per passenger one way. There are reports of travel agents selling tickets for $500 and even $550. To avoid this passengers are advised to send someone to PIA office and book ticket on their behalf.
PIA has already operated 4 special flights to Kyrgyzstan capital Bishkek and has brought over 500 stranded Pakistanis home. Today on 19th June PIA operated two special flights from Lahore to Bishkek bringing home over 280 passengers.
- PIA to finally start flights to Istanbul from Lahore and Islamabad
- Air Sial’s 4th Airbus A320 lands at Karachi Airport
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
- Another Indian plane this time IndiGo ends up landing in Karachi