Pakistan’s second-largest airline will be resuming international flight operations to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Airblue has received relevant permissions from the Government of Pakistan and as soon as it has permissions from both government it will announce its flight schedule. Airblue aims to fly to most of the cities in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. It is also planing to bring back stranded Pakistanis.
- Ex Air Force bureaucrat Khaqan Murtaza appointed as DG Civil Aviation
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
On 12 June Airblue announced it is restarting its domestic flights. Currently, Airblue is operating two flights daily between Islamabad Karachi and Lahore Karachi. Around 45% of flights of domestic schedules are operational.
Karachi to Islamabad
Flight 1: 8 AM
Flight 2: 5 PM
Islamabad to Karachi
Flight 1: 11 AM
Flight 2: 8:30 PM
Karachi to lahore
Flight 1: 11:45 AM
Flight 2: 9:45 PM
Lahore to Karachi
Flight 1: 8:30 AM
Flight 2: 6:00 PM