Pakistan’s second-largest airline will be resuming international flight operations to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Airblue has received relevant permissions from the Government of Pakistan and as soon as it has permissions from both government it will announce its flight schedule. Airblue aims to fly to most of the cities in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. It is also planing to bring back stranded Pakistanis.
- Aviation Division finalizes Unmanned Aircraft System (Drones) policy
- PK8303 crash survivor Zafar Masud travels with PIA for the first time after the crash
- ICAO can not issue a notice or directives to PCAA nor it has the power to suspend CAA’s authority to issue licenses
- PIA’s Ex-CFO Nayar Hayat unceremoniously resigns
- COVID19 and Air Travel, the struggle to survive or coexist?
On 12 June Airblue announced it is restarting its domestic flights. Currently, Airblue is operating two flights daily between Islamabad Karachi and Lahore Karachi. Around 45% of flights of domestic schedules are operational.
Karachi to Islamabad
Flight 1: 8 AM
Flight 2: 5 PM
Islamabad to Karachi
Flight 1: 11 AM
Flight 2: 8:30 PM
Karachi to lahore
Flight 1: 11:45 AM
Flight 2: 9:45 PM
Lahore to Karachi
Flight 1: 8:30 AM
Flight 2: 6:00 PM