The government of Pakistan has announced a new flight schedule for a period of five days starting from 11 June to 15 June 2020. The updated flight schedule will again heavily focusing on flights to the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and the wider Gulf region. New flights are added to bring stranded Pakistanis from Kyrgyzstan, USA, Australia, and Malaysia. In 5 days there are over 30 flights from UAE, 13 flights from Saudi Arabia, 5 from Qatar, and 1 from Oman. Apart from that, there will be flights to the USA, UK, and Europe.
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
- Indian Airline GoAir’s flight makes emergency landing at Karachi International Airport
PIA is currently operating flights to Europe, America, and Gulf. There is a flight schedule from Chicago for 15 June. PIA will be flying directly to Chicago and back. There is a special flight coming from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to Islamabad on 11 and 12 June. A special flight will arrive from Malaysia. And it seems PIA has abandoned its plan to operate flight to Sydney and that flight will now be operated by Srilankan Airlines on 14 June to Lahore.
According to the plan following flights will be operated.
Flights on 9 June
Flights on 10 June
Flights on 11 June
Flights on 12 June
Flights on 13 June
Flights on 14 June
Flights on 15 June
Fares from different destinations is provided below.
Pakistan International Airlines has already operated special flights to Khartoum, Nairobi, Jeddah, Oman, Amsterdam, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Trabzon, Istanbul, Almaty, Frankfurt, Baghdad, Paris, Oslo, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Dushanbe, Bangkok, Hong Kong, and UAE.
Passengers who wish to fly should immediately contact the Pakistani embassy or high commission and register there. Whenever there is a flight planned the embassy and high commission can call and sort out the ticketing.