Pakistan’s second-largest airline Airblue has announced that it is restarting its domestic flight operation from 13 June. Airblue will operate two flights daily between Islamabad Karachi and Lahore Karachi. On 16 May Pakistan International Airlines and Serene air started limited domestic flight operations between Islamabad and Karachi. Later more flights were added to the schedule and now around 45% of flights of domestic schedule are operation.
- Ex Air Force bureaucrat Khaqan Murtaza appointed as DG Civil Aviation
- Giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary, Aviation Division was “illegal” and “the statement made by the Minister for Aviation on the floor of the National Assembly was not correct”
- The government of Pakistan giving additional charge of DG CAA to Secretary Aviation again is violation of law
- 12 months, 3 advertisements, 600 candidates and still Aviation Division has failed to appoint a DG CAA.
- PIA ATR crashed due to 3 “latent technical factors”
Airblue recently got its permission from the government of Pakistan to restart flying and it is hoping to fly special flights to and from Pakistan to cater to its passengers.
Karachi to Islamabad
Flight 1: 8 AM
Flight 2: 5 PM
Islamabad to Karachi
Flight 1: 11 AM
Flight 2: 8:30 PM
Karachi to lahore
Flight 1: 11:45 AM
Flight 2: 9:45 PM
Lahore to Karachi
Flight 1: 8:30 AM
Flight 2: 6:00 PM