Pakistan International Airline has announced the introduction of additional flights on Jeddah route for the holy month of Ramzan. An increased number of passengers travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Ramzan to offer Umrah and spend this sacred month in the holy land.
Given that Shaheen air is not offering flights there is already shortage of seats on this sector PIA offer is going to help meet the demand. These additional flights will be offered between 10 May to 23 May. In total 9 extra flights will be added on Lahore-Jeddah, Islamabad-Jeddah and Karachi Jeddah routes.
- Flights diverted from Lahore airport due to flocks of birds
- Pakistan airspace is open for all type of civil air traffic
- Government introduce radical changed in CAA, formally dividing and separating it into services and regulatory divisions
- PIA passenger suffer double misery, after a flight delay, PIA left their baggage in Beijing
- PIA engineers turn around bird stricken Boeing 777 at Lahore airport