Pakistan International Airline has announced the introduction of additional flights on Jeddah route for the holy month of Ramzan. An increased number of passengers travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Ramzan to offer Umrah and spend this sacred month in the holy land.
Given that Shaheen air is not offering flights there is already shortage of seats on this sector PIA offer is going to help meet the demand. These additional flights will be offered between 10 May to 23 May. In total 9 extra flights will be added on Lahore-Jeddah, Islamabad-Jeddah and Karachi Jeddah routes.
- PIA appoints Khalilullah Shaikh as the new chief financial officer
- British Airways flights to Islamabad to begin next week
- British Airways finalises key agreements before the inaugural flight to Islamabad
- Airblue to induct two A32os into its fleet in June
- How CAA can shut down Shaheen Air for owing 1.34 billion but defer payment of Rs 96 billion owed by PIA indefinitely?