Pakistan International Airline has announced the introduction of additional flights on Jeddah route for the holy month of Ramzan. An increased number of passengers travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Ramzan to offer Umrah and spend this sacred month in the holy land.
Given that Shaheen air is not offering flights there is already shortage of seats on this sector PIA offer is going to help meet the demand. These additional flights will be offered between 10 May to 23 May. In total 9 extra flights will be added on Lahore-Jeddah, Islamabad-Jeddah and Karachi Jeddah routes.
- Airlines should take necessary steps to rationalise their airfares
- Downsizing or rightsizing? What is going on at CAA?
- Pakistan considering a ban on Indian Airlines to use Pakistan Airspace
- Birdstrikes are a real threat to airliners, but how to avoid this?
- PIA management’s “cost-cutting exercise is actually compromising flight safety: PALPA