If you are stranded abroad and worried that your Pakistani passport has expired then worry not. The government of Pakistan has extended expiry date of all Pakistani passports till 30th June of this year due to Coronavirus pandemic. This decision was taken by ministry of interior to facilitate Pakistani.
- PIA to finally start flights to Istanbul from Lahore and Islamabad
- Air Sial’s 4th Airbus A320 lands at Karachi Airport
- British Airways resuming its Islamabad-London flights from 2nd August
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore’s main runway is opened for flight operations after 2 years
- Another Indian plane this time IndiGo ends up landing in Karachi
Those Pakistan Nationals who did not receive passport or ID card due to unavailability of flight after applying online, Pakistan Mission Abroad is allowed to issue manual extension and this extension will be for a year only.