If you are stranded abroad and worried that your Pakistani passport has expired then worry not. The government of Pakistan has extended expiry date of all Pakistani passports till 30th June of this year due to Coronavirus pandemic. This decision was taken by ministry of interior to facilitate Pakistani.
- Indigo flight from Jeddah diverted to Karachi after a medical emergency, a passenger was found dead upon checkup
- Caretaker Government of Pakistan plans to “gradually shut down” Pakistan International Airlines
- Zara Airways: The story of an airline on paper that dreams of starting flights from Canada to Pakistan
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Karachi after 19 years
- Kam Air advertising flights between Mazar e Sharif and Islamabad
Those Pakistan Nationals who did not receive passport or ID card due to unavailability of flight after applying online, Pakistan Mission Abroad is allowed to issue manual extension and this extension will be for a year only.