If you are stranded abroad and worried that your Pakistani passport has expired then worry not. The government of Pakistan has extended expiry date of all Pakistani passports till 30th June of this year due to Coronavirus pandemic. This decision was taken by ministry of interior to facilitate Pakistani.
- “No quarantine” for passengers arriving at the airport from abroad
- French experts start analyzing the Flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder
- French experts will start working on PIA plane’s flight data from June 2
- Who is traveling on Swiss Air Ambulance from Karachi to Luton airport in the UK?
- 30 million rupees found from the debris of the PK8303 crash site
Those Pakistan Nationals who did not receive passport or ID card due to unavailability of flight after applying online, Pakistan Mission Abroad is allowed to issue manual extension and this extension will be for a year only.