If you are stranded abroad and worried that your Pakistani passport has expired then worry not. The government of Pakistan has extended expiry date of all Pakistani passports till 30th June of this year due to Coronavirus pandemic. This decision was taken by ministry of interior to facilitate Pakistani.
- British Pakistanis scramble to make it back home before the deadline comes into effect
- Serene Air finally operates its inaugural flight to Sharjah after first flight failure
- PIA Airbus A320, carrying 162 passengers hit by a bird, plane returned to the airport
- Serene Air to formally start international flight operations with flights to Sharjah
- PIA to start Lahore to Baku flights from 14th March
Those Pakistan Nationals who did not receive passport or ID card due to unavailability of flight after applying online, Pakistan Mission Abroad is allowed to issue manual extension and this extension will be for a year only.