If you are stranded abroad and worried that your Pakistani passport has expired then worry not. The government of Pakistan has extended expiry date of all Pakistani passports till 30th June of this year due to Coronavirus pandemic. This decision was taken by ministry of interior to facilitate Pakistani.
- PIA to restart UK flights using European charter aircraft
- British Airways will resume flights to Islamabad from 14 August
- PIA and Turkish connection, the beginning of a shrunk “PIA regional”
- Pakitan’s first Airbus A321 NEO is shaping up for Airblue
- Sindh High court stop PIA from sacking 2 pilots whose licenses were canceled by CAA
Those Pakistan Nationals who did not receive passport or ID card due to unavailability of flight after applying online, Pakistan Mission Abroad is allowed to issue manual extension and this extension will be for a year only.