If you are stranded abroad and worried that your Pakistani passport has expired then worry not. The government of Pakistan has extended expiry date of all Pakistani passports till 30th June of this year due to Coronavirus pandemic. This decision was taken by ministry of interior to facilitate Pakistani.
- More disruptions as Lahore airports turns into air passengers worst nightmare
- Thai Airways restarts flights to Pakistan from 1st February
- British Airways to “suspends Heathrow Lahore flights”
- Air travel between Pakistan and Iran heats up as 4 airlines intensify operations
- Air Sial operates its first international flight as a special charter to Dubai
Those Pakistan Nationals who did not receive passport or ID card due to unavailability of flight after applying online, Pakistan Mission Abroad is allowed to issue manual extension and this extension will be for a year only.